our board of trustees
VISION : “Students are engaged as active learners, supported with a school curriculum that is meaningful and provides for them into the future.”
The Board of Trustees is responsible for seven key work areas in the school, which are:
- development and ongoing review of the school charter.
- monitoring and reviewing your school’s progress.
- putting in place a policy framework.
- employing the principal.
- managing assets.
- ensuring your school’s legal compliance.
- implementing the National Education Guidelines
BOARD OF TRUSTEES MEMBERS
This is an elected group to represent the community and govern the school. They are ultimately responsible for all that happens in a school and have to uphold Education By Laws. They in consultation with the community develop and approve policies. If you have any concerns with a policy please ensure that you feedback on policies sent out in the newsletter or contact a B.O.T. member to discuss your concerns. Policies are held at the school for you to view.
Wessels Eksteen firstname.lastname@example.org
Anna Fourie Principal@ohuravalley.school.nz
Nadia Wright Office@ohuravalley.school.nz
' WE WILL STRIVE'
To Add to this page :
- Photos of each board member if you want those added
- Contact email addresses if you need them added
- Any photos of the board included in school activities
- Any policies and procedures that you would like to be available to your school community
- Charter - working file and PDF